119 mens quick guide to dating pdf dating a convicted felon

I have spoken with many Atheists who explain to me reasons behind their decision to become an Atheists and they are very similar to the experiences I had growing up in my IFB church.The analogy that works better here is the baker who mixed a teaspoon of dog poop in his brownie mix.Are we not supposed to be an example of Christ to the world?

119 mens quick guide to dating pdf-27

This site is dedicated to exposing the Mind Control, Manipulation, Deception, Spiritual and Emotional Abuse, Heresy, Legalism (“Phariseeism”), and Authoritarianism behind the Independent Fundamental Baptist Denomination (IFB).

I was a member of a spiritually abusive Independent Fundamental Baptist Church for a little over 25 years.

Like others who have similar sites, the reason for concentrating on the Independent Fundamental Baptist Denomination is simply due to personal experience. Some are a little different and may be less strict or have different stances on scripture, but for the most part they are all very similar.

I can really only speak from my experiences so that is why this site is singling out the IFB.

I will do my best to not single out a particular church.

It is the sole intention of this site to bring into the light the hurtful and dangerous practices of the IFB.Keep in mind that even though people may make known the good things that are being done in their church or religious group does mean that there aren’t abusive things happening and does not give them the right to dismiss or excuse that abuse.It is wrong and dangerous to ignore/dismiss abuse on the grounds that good is also happening.To the right please find links to many of the false teachings of the IFB.I encourage you to speak your defense and your experiences of the IFB as well as your support of the information on this site.So for example a child who was abused by his father who used a belt to beat him, will forever equate his father and that belt with abuse. When a particular church or organization abuse a person and they use the Bible to perform the abuse, you can deduce what will happen.

Tags: , ,