Totaly free phone sex line

In some jurisdictions, telephone companies are required by law to offer such blocking.

Adult chat lines (phone sex) and tech support are a very common use of premium-rate numbers.

You have to get more than ten requests per month to get a bonus. Because of my hours, no separate phone line was needed, but I did disable the call waiting while working. We did have some general idea, though, because the call always went to an operator first, who found out what kind of woman the guy was looking for and if he was interested in anything specific. A: At the start of my shift, I’d call in and let the operators know I was ready. Q: Did you ever have a call that didn’t go the way you expected? A: There was the one guy who wanted to talk to an overweight, 30-something-year-old housewife. ’ Q: How did you keep from just cracking up laughing? In fact, every once in a blue moon, I’d lose it, and fake a coughing fit.

Totaly free phone sex line-77

”“Yep.”“And then you decided jerking off was the best solution for your heartbreak?

IF YOU HAVE the right attitude, working on a phone sex hotline isn’t the worst job in the world – according to someone who has done it.

I also got a 1, 2, or 3 percent raise every six months. A: The only benefit we got was our birthday off with pay. A: Just like anyone else with a normal, healthy sexual appetite, there are certain things that turn me on, and I did have some regular customers that I developed a good rapport with.

About 98 percent of the time, I faked it, but the other 2 percent, I sometimes thought, .

We’ve slightly edited questions and answers for clarity. A: I read about the job in the Help Wanted ads in the local newspaper.

There was a group interview in a hotel conference room.

Q: Were there things you couldn’t talk about on the phone because it’d be against federal law?

A: The number one Federal law concerned child pornography.

One scheme involved inducing users to download a program known as a dialer that surreptitiously dialed a premium-rate number, accumulating charges on the user's phone bill without their knowledge.

Tags: , ,